Register for the event below.
– All participants must be full-time students (12 credit hours undergraduate, 9 credit hours graduate) in good standing as defined by their College/University or enrolled in a cooperative education program verified by documentation from their school.
– A proof of full-time enrollment in good standing (provided by the registrar) that includes the affixed school’s stamp must be presented at check-in the day the athlete is scheduled to lift.
– Participants can not have reached their 26th birthday by the time of the competition.
– Foreign students are allowed to compete so long as they meet the other guidelines previously stated.
– A lifter may only participate in 4 collegiate nationals within 5 years.
– Lifters may enter both the raw and equipped competitions but must enter each event separately. Please contact the meet directors with any questions related to this.
– Qualifying totals can be found here.
– Official collegiate guidelines can be found here
– Schedule of events is located here
Important deadlines are as followed
February 14, 2016 – End of early registration. Registration fee after this date will be $90 per person
March 15, 2016 – Registration closes. No entries will be accepted after this date. NO EXCEPTIONS!!
Contact Roy Apostle (email@example.com) with any questions or concerns.